PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS & GROUP STUDY MEETINGS
Native German Speaker and Certified Foreign Language Teacher
- Getting settled in Berlin
- Acing a language exam
- Writing an application
- Improving your business communication
- Understanding contemporary slang
I offer German-language classes for children, young people, adults, executives, and groups on the basis of each participant’s existing skill level. You can choose between different classes tailored to your background, schooling, career, needs and motivation. Both; interactive online and in-person classes are possible and are taught with up-to-date learning tolls and methods.
Feel free to contact me via e-mail (corinna.egdorf[at]gmail.com) for more information.
Book a Consultation Class (45 Minutes) to choose the best option for you.
- After-Work Classes (e.g. twice a week in the evenings, flexible schedule)
- Student German classes (e.g. to prepare to enroll at a German University)
- Kids German Tutoring (e.g. once a week a playful lesson in the afternoon)
- Teen Tutoring (e.g. online homework help or getting prepared to move to Germany)
- Exam Preparation (Goethe, Telc, Test DaF, AP)
- Language Visa Classes (e.g. help with German bureaucracy)
- Berlin German (e.g. tips for clubbing, dining, biking,… etc.)